What'd you do to your accord today?

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nearly tore off my front bumper/lip trying to drive up onto a flatbed tow truck (didn't think it's that low), but thanks to some impromptu creativity managed to get her on and off without too many new gray hairs.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Snow and ice packed in my wheels and suspension gave the car a death wobble above 40mph. Cleaned all that out today. Gotta stop having fun in the snow.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

SigmaSparda

Reaction score
Purchased 7th gen heated leather seats (and rears) for 100$.

Installed the rear seats in a little under a half hour. Now to rig brackets (or new holes) and wire up the fronts.

kn0x47

Reaction score
washed the Works and test fitted the rears onto the front

DSC_9578 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

DSC_9577 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

the faces on my fronts and rears are different disk types so if i end up relipping my fronts to put on the rear i'll have to swap the faces which will cause these to poke out a quarter of an inch more

ChargerFan17

Reaction score
I straightened the front licence plate holder that the guys at the dealer totally screwed up by using sheet metal bolts. :facepalm:

noelaorozco

Reaction score
Apparently one of my fog bulbs had gone out since who knows when so i when to get a replacement, turns out they are H11's, who knew...but was this close to buying 40 dollar silverstars, then i thought about getting some 4300k HID's for my fogs, what do you guys thinks? I have yellow lenses already so would make a difference?

Back