What'd you do to your accord today?

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Replaced my PCV valve...yay...after testing it, found out,it leaked air back into the engine...my poor baby

Valve covers next...anyone knows the difference between regular felpro and "performance" one?

Last edited:

agginline86

Reaction score
plasti-dipped my grill
picture.php

agginline86

Reaction score
^Nice job, looks good

thanks!
took these on top of a local public parking garage
I was eating and snappin a few pics during my lunch break, I get back in my car and a cop rolls up, parks me in, and starts questioning me if I was up there dealing drugs..... He already had my name and info since apparently monrovia PD has cameras on top of said parking garage.... he said he didn't smell any dope and let me be. It was an interesting photo shoot....

xIrvin

Reaction score
So a couple of days ago around 4am i was driving home on the freeway, tired after a long *** night. Fell asleep for a few seconds behind the wheel and woke up inches away from the wall that prevents you from going over when you're merging onto another freeway tried to swerve off but didn't have enough space. Ended up smacking into the wall just my passenger side but somehow was still able to drive home about 10miles home. It was late so i did't check the damage until the following morning. My spindle was cracked in half, the rotor completely came off of my car, my caliper was cracked. So i spent the whole next day replacing my axle, spindle everything. Got stuck when it came to the damn outer tie rod though. I could not get it off for the life of me so i'm taking it to a shop tomorrow. Unfortunately it looks like the wheel frame or whatever is pushed back... So i'm not sure if it would be worth going to a place to get it fixed or just putting the car back to stock and start my search for something new. Anyone ever had to get frame work done, was it worth it??

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Are you set on that particular lip, or have you considered going with something else for a full lip kit look?

Back