What'd you do to your accord today?

kn0x47

Reaction score
swapped trunks

I'm fairly sure. I replaced the O-ring back in April and it did little to nothing, but i haven't had any of those symptoms.

I'm just really tired of buy oil and degreasing the underside of my car.:banghead: if dont degrease it she smokes like a Mother (you know the rest)

weird. good luck

DizzyP

Reaction score
look at a distributor prices, due to my dizzy having a internal oil leak. fun times

You said you have an internal leak and you also said you need to clean the bottom of the pan so that is kinda confusing to me. If it's near the oil filter it could be the oil filter holder going bad.

Prob the best bet is super the leaking oil on the outside and hope you can see where it is seeping from. Good luck, sir.

BullAccord

Reaction score
You said you have an internal leak and you also said you need to clean the bottom of the pan so that is kinda confusing to me. If it's near the oil filter it could be the oil filter holder going bad.

Prob the best bet is super the leaking oil on the outside and hope you can see where it is seeping from. Good luck, sir.

The leak seems to be coming from the inside of the distributor,the oil runs down onto the transmission, and on to the exhaust causing my car to smoke. at least thats my theory since my tranny is always covered in oil.

Thanks Kn0x,

ive been chasing oil leaks on this car since i bought it last year. Thinking about picking up some uv dye to be sure on the source or sources of the leak.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Did the EGR/IACV clean, about to seafoam it and see how it goes.

Also did a pretty thorough clean of the interior, since that hadn't been done since about 2010.

Drove it to the Sic Rydes Grand Opening yesterday and saw one of, if not the, baddest custom F350, ever.

Hopefully the 6GA Member that owns it(that I got to chat with) will post up some pics of it and some info.

Great guy, by the way, if no one else has ever met him/dealt with him.

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
clear bra'd the bumper with 3m paint defender last night before auto combine today, gotta do my hood and mirrors still, didnt finish my headlights so instead i swapped in better lenses into my spares, also installed my front lip and lowes lip

looks weird drying

nice sunlight pic of the paint

full view with lowes lip visible, helps alot with scraping

kn0x47

Reaction score
^Nice. wish i could have made it there

from today...
10538582_10100195117759872_7739086968746973375_n.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
clear bra'd the bumper with 3m paint defender last night before auto combine today, gotta do my hood and mirrors still, didnt finish my headlights so instead i swapped in better lenses into my spares, also installed my front lip and lowes lip

Paint looks awesome in the sun.

How did the paint defender turn out? What was your method?

I still have my can but haven’t used it yet. Was going to test on one of stock rocker panels.

from today...
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10538582_10100195117759872_7739086968746973375_n.jpg[img][/quote]

Looking forward to the new look…

Back