What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
With those v6 sedan measurements, guess I am lower than I thought compared to stock......Nice.

Installed new EGR and blue PW JDM cup washers on the IM.

BullAccord

Reaction score
Yesterday (my birthday) i had to replace my tire due to a hole in the sidewall. but today its going to be an oil change and wash.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Went junkyarding, they had around 10 6GA's and all but one were sedans. Grabbed the door inserts to wrap, and found a half melted 06 TL from which I grabbed the high mount LED brakelight.

Found a 2001 Odyssey I wanted the alternator from too, but the auction sticker said 236k miles. Checked all the CL's/TL's but the rear view mirrors all had leaking fluid...didn't know they could do that haha.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I dunno, but the lower half of all of them were solid brown , and if I angled one side of the mirror down it shifted like liquid.

EDIT: Electrochromic gel, apparently. That's how the glass adjusts for glare/auto dim.

Last edited:

noelaorozco

Reaction score
Went to get a quote for $150 to patch and spray and install my front and rear mugen lip, should be all and done by next Sunday

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Got a nice new ****ing dent in my hood and windshield scratches courtesy of a dump truck pulling a bobcat. **** pisses me off how industrial vehicles can travel the roads without first getting a thorough wash. Construction vehicles get pulled over by law enforcement somewhere (maybe CA?) for dropping stones/rocks/etc, should be that way everywhere.

Last edited:
Back