What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks man I wish it was CF I seen one guy on here had one. It's a clean looking hood I kinda had my doubts when I bought it but once it was on I was happy.
Yea the other vented hoods look tacky, the one you have is the only decent one imo. Yours is fiberglass or something?

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Bought some new rear sidemarkers that will match the tails better, and finally reassembled the driver side mirror. Planning to get both on tonight.

I love your front end.

I still kind of want that hood, I keep thinking about it painted up in red...wish I could find one cheap.

Nice, is that a bronze/copper? Kind of reminds me of Jon's but darker, or maybe that's the lighting.

It's a blend between dark bronze and copper. I wish it would of been just a tad lighter, but for the price, I can't complain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Picked up these gems today off cl for 50 bucks oem tails. The guy bought the car new in 2000 removed the tails in 01 packed them up stored them and forgot about them. They are pretty much brand new. I'm starting to hate my tail lights I don't know if I'm going to vht them all red or smoke them maybe just leave them.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ I KNEW you were going to change out your taillights! Good call and.., damn that's a good find. Nothing can go wrong w/ the genuine assemblies when it comes to fitment 'n sealing, as you know. Nice move, man.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

604ACCORD

Reaction score
^ I KNEW you were going to change out your taillights! Good call and.., damn that's a good find. Nothing can go wrong w/ the genuine assemblies when it comes to fitment 'n sealing, as you know. Nice move, man.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Lol I started to hate them, here's them installed. Got off work at 3am drank some beers and went to town. Looks way better I still want the depo red and clear but this is good for now.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Installed a new hood latch but it was still not returning to the neutral position. So I called up DangerZone and they had a Dorman hood release cable in stock, I installed that and now it all works like new. Also adjusted the aluminum scuff plates so they sit more flush, cleaned the intake filter, and mounted the outside temp sensor a little lower to get a more accurate reading.

Next is lubing the slave cylinder, clutch squeaks from outside when pushing in the pedal.

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Installed my cl type s rear sway bar and strut bar. Too excited to take pictures wanted to hurry up and test them. All i can say is wow even with accord already being lowered it takes corners so much better now. The rear end stays planted and it dives into corners so much faster. If you haven't done this upgrade quit waiting and get on it!

Back