What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looked on CL and Ebay for fender roller rental. Thinking I might try doing it myself, I'll just go very slowly. Do people use an actual temp sensor to know if the paint is heated enough, or just hit the fender with a heat gun for 5-10 minutes and you're good?

Thanx, Todd. :) Yeah, I've heard that it's easy, but I was a little concerned about the badge marks after the job. Then, I heard that Meguiars Scratch X works really well, which I had it in my garage. :)

Looks good man!

Bought a second one. Now I have 2 J-swapped v6s. Just need to wait for it to ship here.

Say whaaat. Wait for what to be shipped?

Last edited:

mrnude

Reaction score
Looked on CL and Ebay for fender roller rental. Thinking I might try doing it myself, I'll just go very slowly. Do people use an actual temp sensor or just hit the fender with a heat gun for 5-10 minutes?

Looks good man!

Say whaaat. Wait for what to be shipped?

They just use a heat gun
Also when you roll them if might block the holes to put the plastic protection thing back in. Just try and tuck it in the rolled fenders

Last edited:

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Looked on CL and Ebay for fender roller rental. Thinking I might try doing it myself, I'll just go very slowly. Do people use an actual temp sensor to know if the paint is heated enough, or just hit the fender with a heat gun for 5-10 minutes and you're good?

It's pretty straight forward with a roller. Use the heat gun on the paint until the paint is hot to the touch, it takes a little while to get it warm enough so it wont crack.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score

You tend to get some funny looks when you drive without your bumper :lawl:

I also redid my fog lights, I cut my inserts out so they would fit into it and it looks much better than before.
Oh, and I have the oe lip but its off getting painted..again.. :lawl:

^Jesus this pic makes my car look like a monster truck, im at 24 all around though. Going lower soon!

sayjaibao54

Reaction score
i FINALLY installed my double din!! Pioneer AVH-P4400!! Thing is freaking amazing...i got a relay to bypass the Parking Brake wire so i can watch DVDs while im driving (so fckin illegal)

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Got my new Pedals and fog light bulbs today.

null_zps53b31cff.jpg

null_zps495d293a.jpg

It was like Christmas today. :crazyrun:

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Can you elaborate on this? I hate how mine sit out so far and was trying to figure out a way to set them back.

You know the plastic honeycomb inserts that are where my fogs are? I outlined the fog light itself onto it and cut away the center of the insert and fit it into it. Then I drilled holes in both the inserts and fog light plastic to zip tie it onto each other. I tightened the zipties to angle the fog light to where I wanted it to point. Then just popped the insert (with the fog light now in it as one piece) back in.

Back