What'd you do to your accord today?

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Thanks Chris!
Thanks Pizzaman!
Don't worry I change out the DUKE plates out regularly to my other Duke plates. :rock:

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Trying to get an alignment today. This has been difficult because I have a 3 year free alignments at NTB and the only one with a "in ground" rack won't let me do it there cause the manager is a d*ck. He says I can't come back to his shop to get an alignment because "I modified my suspension" and their terms don't allow me to get an alignment. I'm going to go up there late and have him show me in writing where this is in the agreement. If it's not there hopefully I can get an alignment today. If not then i'll have to go somewhere else and pay for one.

8086ga

Reaction score
purchased a dc headers for my 4cyl accord. oh and a gallon of chemical guys leather scent!cheee! cost me almost $500. damn shipping!

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Swapped out my 5mm spacers in the rear for some 15mm Ichiba V2's. I got tired of looking at them in my trunk while I waited to roll my fenders, so I'm just going to drive veryyyy carefully to rub as little as possible. Happy with the results though

mrnude

Reaction score
Back of my car is starting to make noise, its lowered on eibach springs and kyb shocks, one of the dusboots is partially torn and I think thats the culprit. Is it safe to just remove it?

ponglynn777

Reaction score
Back of my car is starting to make noise, its lowered on eibach springs and kyb shocks, one of the dusboots is partially torn and I think thats the culprit. Is it safe to just remove it?

nope! if ull remove it better replace it then.
.....new wiper blades, interior detailed

todd_cards

Reaction score
Trying to get an alignment today. This has been difficult because I have a 3 year free alignments at NTB and the only one with a "in ground" rack won't let me do it there cause the manager is a d*ck. He says I can't come back to his shop to get an alignment because "I modified my suspension" and their terms don't allow me to get an alignment. I'm going to go up there late and have him show me in writing where this is in the agreement. If it's not there hopefully I can get an alignment today. If not then i'll have to go somewhere else and pay for one.

thats crazy, never heard of that agreement, thats what most people get a 3 yr for makes more since. yea if i was you i would check that out as well

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
thats crazy, never heard of that agreement, thats what most people get a 3 yr for makes more since. yea if i was you i would check that out as well

I threw a b*tch fit up there and they called their manager and gave me a refund! So I got around 8 alignments for free :lawl:
Now to find another place...

Back