What'd you do to your accord today?

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Post some pics when you get it. Here in a coupe months I'm going to make another prototype skid plate that won't be a big. The one I have now is way too big and thick. But it's doing it's job and holding up well.

I'll be sure to post some pictures up. What thickness are you running now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White6GAV6

Reaction score
I have a 3/16 aluminum one right now. Planning on making some brackets and then a 1/16 steel just over the oil pan next. This one is holding up really well and hasn't really thinned out too much. But it just kills so much clearance that I already don't have.

Brad2274

Reaction score
finally gonna finish up this black interior swap lol(seat is just sitting in there crooked, will sit better than that) welded custom brackets for the type s seats, hopefully finishing them or at least one tomorrow,

also swapped charges so my rsx airbag can deploy in my 99

lenz973

Reaction score

Sorry it took so long, there is a gap between the cluster and bezel. Now that I figured this out I will add a day time pic if anyone is interested in seeing. My Speedo only goes up to about 47 but the speedo healer is suppose to fix that. My builder said I would need to know the gearing in the trans to make it work right. I did have a g23 but now have a full h22 build on a LSD trans.

Last edited:

luanster

Reaction score
I finally had a chance to wire my oem fog light switch and I got her a bra :)
abavunyp.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
finally gonna finish up this black interior swap lol(seat is just sitting in there crooked, will sit better than that) welded custom brackets for the type s seats, hopefully finishing them or at least one tomorrow

Seats look good in there.

Sorry it took so long, there is a gap between the cluster and bezel. Now that I figured this out I will add a day time pic if anyone is interested in seeing. My Speedo only goes up to about 47 but the speedo healer is suppose to fix that. My builder said I would need to know the gearing in the trans to make it work right. I did have a g23 but now have a full h22 build on a LSD trans.

So crazy seeing that in there haha, nice job. Are you going to do to fill that gap and make the fit/finish look OEM?

Does it work fine other than the speedometer issue you mentioned?

Post some day pics.

lenz973

Reaction score
Besides the speedo for the most part everything else works. Turn signals, gas gauge will fill up but once I go down to 2 bars it is time to fill up lol. Open door and trunk signal, temperature gauge is not hooked up because of the swap. I use the aem gauges to let me know. Will I fill in the gap, I don't know. I had a hard time coloring between the lines in high school Lol I will post day time pics so you can see.

Back