What'd you do to your accord today?

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
New LEDs for the cluster went in today, look great.

Now to figure out how to change the needles to red. I used some red tail light tint, looks good except it blocks too much light out. I'm leaning towards finding a translucent red paint and masking/spraying.

Brad2274

Reaction score
New LEDs for the cluster went in today, look great.

Now to figure out how to change the needles to red. I used some red tail light tint, looks good except it blocks too much light out. I'm leaning towards finding a translucent red paint and masking/spraying.

i have some tl gauges(the 3 gauge not whole cluster) with red needles i could sell you, look like the same size as our cars

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the set of neuspeed sway bars I picked up awhile back.
Also new poly bushings and moog endlinks while I was at it. Afterwards I took a nice long cruise through the foothills. :gr_grin:

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
i have some tl gauges(the 3 gauge not whole cluster) with red needles i could sell you, look like the same size as our cars

Interested pending price. I'd just hate to worry about mis-calibrating them. Shoot me a PM though.

Matt1264

Reaction score
took my headlights off to find out what was wrong with them and it turns the support for one of the projectors was messed up. So I had to end up putting my stock headlights back on. No more halos :sad:
I guess I'll end up black housing my headlights next.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Put in the interior LEDs and fixed the stupid buttons for the map lights so they actually work. One of my ballasts blew, so im back to stock lighting :/

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
More enthusiastic driving through the foothills today. Loving her new handling capabilities. Also picked up a set of wheels on the cheap. Same as the ones I'm on now but much better shape.

josh352

Reaction score
Had my friend pickup a spoiler he saw on craiglist for a "2001 honda accord coupe spoiler". Turned out to be a sedan spoiler. :facepalm:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sprayed the exterior and underside off. So ready for spring…

More enthusiastic driving through the foothills today. Loving her new handling capabilities. Also picked up a set of wheels on the cheap. Same as the ones I'm on now but much better shape.

You get new suspension?

Varnell

Reaction score
Took her out to enjoy the snow that we rarely get in NC.

dujt.jpg

Back