What'd you do to your accord today?

sandydoull

Reaction score
So where do you guys source actuators, it would seem the OEM acutators are pretty crappy, are there any alternatives?

^Congrats man, they look good.

Well my driver side actuator finally decided to die. It has always worked fine, I'm surprised it just stopped period when my passenger side has been working intermittently for years.

twofast4u

Reaction score
This didnt happen today, but i did this on sunday. Took off my coilovers and installed my stock shocks with tanabe lowering springs for my winter mode. Also realized my drivers side upper balljoint is going to snap off soon...

sandydoull

Reaction score
Suppose I will go that route too, just sucks knowing that the replacement actuator may or may not crap out at any second as it will probably be of a similar age as the one it is replacing. Btw, my actuator has decided to work occasinally when the temperature creeps above freezing (a rarity for this time of year where i live).

In saying that I have a similar probalem om my 2004 accord, these things just dont like the cold it would seem, sucks as it detracts from the overall experience of owning a honda:(

I bought mine from a junkyard, luckily it still worked lol

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Uh, mine don't mind cold, hit -29°f and the doors froze shut..... :(....worked fine at -22°f though :)

Guess I need to apply silicon w/ a rag though, too much time in Florida, I get ONE real winter after a 6 year summer...

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
This didnt happen today, but i did this on sunday. Took off my coilovers and installed my stock shocks with tanabe lowering springs for my winter mode. Also realized my drivers side upper balljoint is going to snap off soon...

Why didn't you just raise it up, instead of replacing your coilovers? Oh, maybe you wanted them to stay away from sault on the roads?

DizzyP

Reaction score
Parts came in and added timer to rear defogger so it is independent from remote start.

Chased down a short in alarm. Corrosion on fuse. Works nice now.

Drawing up schematics to run more lights and delay fading them out.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Back