What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
From Amazon. Literally went on a three week journey to the Amazon to get them. JK of course.

**MOST HEALTHY** Car Air Purifier Ionizer with Home/Office 12V Electricity Adapter. Remove... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QRANHI4/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_NL.bvb1A8T8F9

Might sound strange but when it is on is smells like medal in the bedroom do I move it further from the bed and it's all good. I didn't have that issue in the car.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.
Just saw the link. I've never seeing that particular one before. I also have an ionizer, so I was wondering if you got the same kind.

The link didn't say the price b/c it's unavailable atm tho. Must be really popular! Good stuff, man!

DizzyP

Reaction score
There is a link in the Amazon page for the newer version which cost a few dollars less (got mine for $25 each) and/but the newer version doesn't come with the wall adapter. It is also available in different colors.

Oh, also the blue light is crazy bright so I opened it up and put electrical tape over the LED.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Got bored and played around in photoshop. Really debating on doing it

image1_zps70afb8b7.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
looks really good! if you have an extra bumper i definitely say go for it!

I had an extra bumper. It was in pretty rough shape and I can't remember when I did with it. If I don't do this grille I'll probably do the 01-02 coupe bumper and hood on my car. I like your signature by the way. Hopefully we go to our third super bowl in a row!

Jordan_H

Reaction score
^what grill is that?

From a second gen TL. I think more specifically the 99-01? I covered the acura A with a Honda H. There's one at my local junkyard so if the grille is still there I'll take it and stare at my bumper for a couple hours and see if I have the balls to cut into it

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ah k. I've been looking forever for a second bumper to fit a grill I've had sitting around for awhile. Measure twice, cut once lol.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Received the non-6GA factory mufflers today!! They're together with the Y-pipe, built-in as a whole piece, unlike 6gen's.

So far, the plan is to chop off the Y-pipe, and get a custom stainless steel Y-pipe, but...

Although this Y-pipe is a mild steel, which it will eventually rust but, it looks pretty damn good as is.. I might keep it as is, and have the shop custom weld it.

Gonna go to the shop w/ the mufflers tomorrow, and talk to the guys to see what would be the best for me.

Back