What'd you do to your accord today?

Hobbit

Reaction score
so what did i do today , found out the speedo surround is broke and badly repaired and move position 1 bulb to D4 and swore at it lots due to the broken parts

Gaylude

Reaction score
Removed the stock air intake resonator
slit the horn-pipe that originally came out of the top of the resonator
attatched that pipe to the bottom of my airbox

Now all that's left is to fasion some sort of water/weather resistant, maybe a few dryer sheets or some other type of thin filter alternative.

Varnell

Reaction score
Finally swapped over the Acura TL/Neuspeed upper strut bar combo onto the J32. Then took it for a test drive. I can't stress enough the difference it made. Without them I always felt like I could lose control at any time while turning hard. With them I had full control and my adrenaline was pumping. Driving fast in a straight line doesn't really excite me, so it really made the beast come alive. Keep in mind that I also have Eibach front/rear sway bars and the chassis is an inch and a half off the ground with 9" wheels. :driving:

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Replaced the main relay. Was going to replace the MAP sensor as well but Rockauto sent me a wheel speed sensor. :ugh:

Finally found a reasonably priced oil cap I like.

temporary_26.jpg

Last edited:

pjnofrills

Reaction score
Installed a flush mount USB/aux jack in the cigarette lighter hole, rerouted cigarette lighter to console. I used a splitter on the 3.5 jack and was able to keep my Bluetooth adapter. Pretty pleased with the setup.

ce16c7779c5e57ab968830afda36b65d.jpg
4fa0a8cb9efeb527d300d4698690ea9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
recharged my a/c...im so pissed at myself for not doing this in the summer of 2013 when i first got here to coastal georgia. not having a/c has sucked so bad the past 3 years, and im leaving in november. thats a good thing, but i wish i had done this **** earlier :lawl:

Back