What'd you do to your accord today?

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Just got my confirmation letter that i will be forsure showcasing in this weekends Infamous: HellaFlush show at Queen mary in long beach this saturday. so come out say wassup. show some 6th gen love!:beer2:

Mikey

Reaction score
And Mike, if you want to trade me, just say so, I'd be down :lawl:
Let's do this.

Every piece of 'wood' in an accord is faux wood.

Hence my comment "I know it's not real wood" :lawl:

But what do you mean when you say, cheap sticker then? are you referring to eBay cheap-o kits? cause' the faux wood is all the same material, lol

I think he referring to the peel and stick vinyl. My ex came with a black bezel but all the other trim prices are wood grain. I don't get it either. I think th black looks better there.
I am real wood... www.facebook.com/michaelwood1284 Sup?

The piece Dillingham has is a thick, hard, stiff....piece of plastic. The piece I bought was a thin, flimsy, cheap piece of plastic. It's all faux wood, obviously. But OEM pieces are thicker and harder than the aftermarket pieces. The OEM pieces, I believe, also clip in place and are actual replacement pieces. The piece I have simply tapes on over the existing piece.

There's no vinyl overlay in any of this, lol.

Last edited:

bucho44

Reaction score
Another homemade cheap mod. Noticed my brake lights have been on this whole time I've been off work (since noon). I guess the little brake thing on the pedal that keeps the lights off is like a made of wax washer. Rolled up some paper and now the lights stay off like they're supposed to. Samething happened to my old accord.

ejreams

Reaction score
Another homemade cheap mod. Noticed my brake lights have been on this whole time I've been off work (since noon). I guess the little brake thing on the pedal that keeps the lights off is like a made of wax washer. Rolled up some paper and now the lights stay off like they're supposed to. Samething happened to my old accord.

Weird, never heard of this happening.

JackOfClubs

Reaction score
Cracked 210,000 on the way home from SC. Then she conveniently begun burning oil.

b997nk.jpg

Back