Lol so many cars, so little money lol

07 Lexus Is350

OR

08 Volkswagon R32

OR

06 Infiniti G35 S

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Lets see I think bout this everyday so I have a list lol and I have priced these out lol I have no life, and these arent in any order just ones I would have to decide on when the time comes

06 Evo9 mr- Full Race turbo kit either gt30r or 35r, voltex wide body, garge hrs ti-exhaust, volk re30 bronze and as big as I can get with a low offset, plus a bunch of other parts to many to write lol

04 TSX- all j's racing parts, volk re30 bronze, k20 built head, custom turbo manifold with aem ecu, and a gt30r or 35r turbo and then a lot of other parts to lol

2001 audi s4 the rare blue color with the black and blue alecant(spelling lol) interior, gt28r twin turbo kit that cost more than the car lol and then bunch of other parts

And I would put all boston componets in these cars with flipout alpine dvd player and sirius sat radio, and 5% tint and strip above the front window.

All would be black and be in the range of 450hp and up.

Lol after this I'm broke lol but so worth it. Maybe once I get older I'll buy a supra, nsx or something like that for a project car. Or a high end euro.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Realistically.......

00-02 330i Sedan MT
95-97 M3 Sedan
04-05 TSX 6MT <~~~Would be the most responsible choice.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Honestly to be honest my choices would be realistically:

E39 M5
2001 Audi S4(AWD and Bi-turbo=SEX)
2006 Subaru Legacy B-Spec or STI Edition

But the S4 price wise would be the most realistic as there prices are declining plus ive had one already and would like another as long as its maintenanced! All the OG's know about that story!

truonghthe

Reaction score
My next car would be 07-08 Acura TL-S 6MT, blue in black two tone leather seat or black again.

I like this car because it can offer me a ride with mild performance, sporty feel, doesn't comsume that much gas, moderate in luxury option and ofcouse I will get a family eventually some point in the future, so I will need a 4 drs car to fit more stuff in. Plus my previous car was an 92 Acura Legend LS 5spd (Which offer same as describe above) And the first mod come to my mind is the SRI hehe, and then to the Comptech S/C.

Back