FS: Wheels/Tires/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/rear lip/ hid kit, pioneer doubled in

accordman1

Reaction score
Re: Wheels/Tires/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/rear lip/ hid kit, pioneer doubled

Will that skunk 2 exhaust fit on a 02 accord coupe? I mean are the hangers in the same position. It's just the muffler correct? Im willing to buy just the muffler. I have a walker resonator and megan test pipe right now and some booty muffler. Are you willing to sell me just the muffler since its bolt on? I live in CA.

I have the entire exhaust system from the cat back it is a skunk 2 exhaust. Are you still interested? I need to find out how much it costs to ship are you willing to pay what the price I listed was?

accordman1

Reaction score
Re: Wheels/Tires/skunk 2 exhaust/carbon fiber hood/rear lip/ hid kit, pioneer doubled

Will that skunk 2 exhaust fit on a 02 accord coupe? I mean are the hangers in the same position. It's just the muffler correct? Im willing to buy just the muffler. I have a walker resonator and megan test pipe right now and some booty muffler. Are you willing to sell me just the muffler since its bolt on? I live in CA.[/quote

Trippinsolzz

Reaction score

Still got the hood ? Will it fit on a coupe?

Mr. C

Accord914

Reaction score

Nice price on CF hood glws!

Excuses443/

Reaction score

So this post is a little old I guess, but I'd like to buy that skunk 2 cat setup if it's still for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuses443/

Reaction score

I'll take that xenon rear lip too if you have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOYCBB

Reaction score
Re: Wheels/Tires/strut bar/coil overs/ exhaust/carbon fiber hood for sale

hey is ur hood still available im intersted? 914-433-8585 junior

Back