Where to buy tail light gaskets...coupe ex 00

BcjammerX

Reaction score
I did a search and only found allusions to this issue...but no part numbers.

I know what's wrong I'm just having trouble finding the part. Is majestic honda(or other dealership) the only place you guys have found them?

I have an 00 coupe ex and the tail lights gasket is far gone.

13s8201_b09.png

It looks like I need a 36's, a 37's, and two 6's (potentially a 12 and 39...mostly likely not)?

There seems to be a gasket going around even the middle part as well but nothing shows on majestic honda's page. I can't find this part on oreillyauto.com, autozone.com, or rockauto.com...my usual price compare sites. I would like to find someplace in town that might have these though and not the dealership.

*edit added*
No luck on ebay either...

Has anyone bought these gaskets from autozone or oreilly or other auto parts retailer? I know some parts aren't on the web site but you can get them in the store...sometimes. I did call autozone but they couldn't find anything. I might have to buy from the dealer...grrr

Last edited:

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
OEM Part numbers off Bernardiparts.com

#36 34160-S82-A01
#37 34165-S82-A01
#6 33503-S82-A01
#12 34103-SH3-A01

can't find part number for #39

Try searching your year and model on Magauto.com. For some reason the prices were cheaper when I searched their database for rear light section for your year than searching by the part number. :eh:

Only thing that sucks about Magauto is that if the item is not in stock it usually takes about 2 weeks to receive the item. (1 week for them to order the item from their supplier and another week for it to be delivered to CA from VA.)

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
or can be like nissan,and use window ribbon..it comes in a roll.what nissans and others use on there tail lights.
pretty cheap. Its what used on quarter glasses and such also.
:thumbup:

BcjammerX

Reaction score
Thanks for those sites, I'll give them a try.

Check with TAS Auto or Majestic Honda.
I didn't even think to try TASauto

or can be like nissan,and use window ribbon..it comes in a roll.what nissans and others use on there tail lights.
pretty cheap. Its what used on quarter glasses and such also.
:thumbup:
I thought of trying that, I'll make that my last resort :tu:

Some parts are just OEM only... it happens more than you think.
at least these aren't too expensive if I do have to go through the dealership...well through majestic that is. My local dealer is 2x's the price of majestic

if majestic and southbay(cheaphondaparts.com) didn't add handling charges they'd be cheaper...they APPEAR cheaper until you factor that in. I also forgot about southbay honda's website...course they seem to be more exp. for me cause I'm further away, their shipping is usually higher than majestic.

grand totals
magatuo 43.23
majestic 45.61
southbay 48.14
Thanks for the help guys

Last edited:

BcjammerX

Reaction score
an update here...I noticed majestic's price changed a little.

that's for 36,37,6, excluding 12...which I believe I will need. :lol: I still have not ordered them yet.

Have you tried bkhondaparts yet?
Shipping Charge: $15.82
Handling Charge: $3.35
*Sales Tax: $0.00
Total Order : $52.67

majestic
Shipping Charge $7.89
Handling Charge $4.95
Total Order: $45.40

(didn't check this one before, don't know why)
bernardiparts.com
SubTotal: $33.12
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $15.53
Handling: $0.00
Total Order:$48.65

magauto
Shipping 7.99
Tax 0.00
Total $42.93

magauto still wins...need to order these asap, especially with all this rain we have been getting in NET

BcjammerX

Reaction score
http://www.hondapartsnow.com
Shipping: $14.45
Special Shipping Cost: $0.00
(We only ship to 50 united states.)
Tax: $0.00
Total: $47.25

magauto...still the winner.

Note:
Your shipping prices will vary, shipping is to North East Texas...if you are closer prices should be lower. But either way, looks like magauto and hondapartsnow have best pre-shipping prices ;)

Back