Where to find an exenon rear lip

accordman1

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the exenon rear lip. I used to see it on ebay but at the time I was not interested in it. I am now looking for it but cannot find it anywhere on ebay for 98-02 accord. If anyone knows where I can find just the rear lip let me know. Thanks

Last edited:

accordman1

Reaction score
So does anyone know where to find an xenon rear lip from?? They used to sell on ebay but I cannot find it anymore on there unless there is something specific you have to type in to find it. If anyone knows please let me know. I have been looking for weeks now. Thanks

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Someone said that they have one for sale up there and he is even in NY. not sure how far apart you two are but it would probably be cheaper to drive and pick it up than paying to have one shipped no matter who you bought it from..... from the picture it appears to be new/unpainted.... are you not interested in buying it from him??

accordman1

Reaction score
Someone said that they have one for sale up there and he is even in NY. not sure how far apart you two are but it would probably be cheaper to drive and pick it up than paying to have one shipped no matter who you bought it from..... from the picture it appears to be new/unpainted.... are you not interested in buying it from him??

I know I have talked to him and he has it but it has the second exhaust cut out. I only have one exhaust and I hear most body shops will charge a lot to have that hole filled.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Anyone know if the xenon rear lip will fit an 01 sedan rear? I heard 01-02 sedan bumpers were different, but not sure if it was just the front that was different or the sides and rear too.

Back