Which Muffler?

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
if u want OEM look....some ppl do the cl-s swap which is what im workin on tryin to pick up right now...

CasoNLane

Reaction score
I meant expensive when i was saying high DarksideAccord, sry just some slang word. lol...but thanks for posting that it really helps me in my decision...im prob gonna go with a Apex'i

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
glad i could help :beer:

i've not seen an accord pull off the single, angled muffler... seen a lot of scion tC doing it, but not really on an accord

CasoNLane

Reaction score
TheUAccord23 said:
If you're gonna go with #1, you might as well just get a muffler tip from the local auto parts store, and if you had some patience and a little bit of skill, polish the muffler canister. If you go this route, might look better to paint the stock tip flat black so it's not SO obvious you just slapped on a tip.
IMO, and depending on what type of look you're going for, #2, slightly angled would look pretty slick. (only on a 4cyl, though)

I was lookin for a replacement for the fart can. not a oem..but thanks for the help

4dduh05.jpg

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
CasoNLane said:
I was lookin for a replacement for the fart can. not a oem..but thanks for the help

No problem . . . but i guess i also wanted to imply that the 1st one wasn't too attractive, imo. And if it's just to replace the fart can - as opposed to wanting to upgrade your entire exhaust for future boosting - go to a local muffler shop and see if they have any attractive bolt-on mufflers with a silencer so you don't have to shell out the bucks for a greddy or apexi or the likes; not worth the loot for replacement purposes, in yet another one of my opinions.

cg6boi

Reaction score
i have a tsudo full cat back and have zero complaints, not all that loud either...at idle and low speed at least at WOT gets very loud nice sound though

CasoNLane

Reaction score
Whats up FallenAngelHIM..thanks for the sug! that last one is a little much for my taste...im gonna go with that NI OBX muffler or this one that i posted yesterday.

4ckstqo.jpg

Back