Which one to go with?

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So I finally decided to upgrade the rims on the car, and I am going with two choices, I already got the tires 205/50/17. So which model to go with?

Oh BTW the color of the car is deep velvet blue pearl, and if you guys have any other choices in mind throw them at me. My budget is $600. Nothing above. Thanks

HPR_lite-ocho_gb_2.jpg
-> $600.00

sokudo.jpg
-> $450.00

bliss_creator

Reaction score
why do you require our opinions for your car and money?

The reason I am asking for an opinion is that I have not dealt with these manufacturers before and for another,I have not seen many cars of this color around here. Each one has different opinion and I am unable to decide, and so I am asking for an opinion, if you dont want to give any useful input then dont :) Thanks

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I guess the first ones, but you should seriously consider suspension before wheels. And I'm sorry but a 50 series sidewall is going to look a little big, I know bc I'm running 225/45/z17s and my sidewall still looks a little big. Good luck.

bliss_creator

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't understand the stress on the suspension considering swapping the rims, whats the disadvantage of just a plain swap of stock rims to 17"s with the stock suspension? Thanks for the suggestions.

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Oh ok!

So in that case, should I just get the springs or the springs, the struts and a camber kit?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I am totally new to this and I am just trying to understand. Thank you for the patience in answering these questions.

Stile442

Reaction score
newshoes004.jpg

^THAT is why you should do suspension first. The only reason I did not is that I lucked out into getting my rims for free. But I doing suspension next week. :lolrun:

Back