which rotors

SykVSyx

Reaction score
OP, with some research, you will find a plethora of opinions about slotted vs drilled vs blank vs drilled/slotted.

Without substantial performance mods, blank>cross-drilled>slotted might be something to consider.

Once you start getting in to some substantial mods, you can consider blanks or cross-drilled.

Cross-drilled helps to keep things cooler, slotted are more for track use and perform better under high heat/temp situations. They are not typically recommended for DD use.

kevo

Reaction score
Well with the way I drive my car I might as well be on a track lol but I did decide on the DBA

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
autozone ones are fine

or brembo blanks

pair them up with decent pads and u'll do fine

kevo

Reaction score
So i got the new rotors in yesterday happy say that autoanything.com is a good place to buy some stuff from great on price $103 each rotor and very fast delivery that was free and tax free(except cali:( ) the only bad thing i can say is that they tookj a whole day and a half to ship off but other then that cant wait to through these on. Packaging was good too little trash and weal packaged.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
So i got the new rotors in yesterday happy say that autoanything.com is a good place to buy some stuff from great on price $103 each rotor and very fast delivery that was free and tax free(except cali:( ) the only bad thing i can say is that they tookj a whole day and a half to ship off but other then that cant wait to through these on. Packaging was good too little trash and weal packaged.

In for a review.

kevo

Reaction score
I'm just waiting on the pads to arrive and will post a review.. real quick can someone help with posting pics here I've tried and have faild

001Stunna

Reaction score
I'm just waiting on the pads to arrive and will post a review.. real quick can someone help with posting pics here I've tried and have faild

upload pictures to imageshack.com or wherever
use the code
Code:
[img]www.putpiclinkhere.com/picture.jpeg[/img]

Back