White crab spider w/ pink stripes

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
cool pics!!! i also hate spiders..i probably would of ran off screaming haha..

but did you just happen to have your camera with you while doing yard work? haha OR went inside and spider happened to be in the same spot

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Who knew so many "ladies" on here were afraid of spiders.....:lawl:

Great shots of it though, I like spiders, I like most animals/bugs. Never seen one with those colours though. I assume that was a female, only because of the size. Nature is truly amazing.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
What he's really saying in that 2nd pic is..

"Mah cawk is this big"

Or..

"$5 Footlong" ?
lmao..good one
its a defense mechanism for certain spiders, usually the small ones, to change colors to mimic their surroundings so says my girlfriend
Yeah apparently with these crab spiders they change colors according to the flower/plant they live on. The baby ones were pretty cool too, same colors just a lot smaller.
cool pics!!! i also hate spiders..i probably would of ran off screaming haha..

but did you just happen to have your camera with you while doing yard work? haha OR went inside and spider happened to be in the same spot
I was trimming the bush down and my mom spotted it, thank god otherwise they would have heard me scream like a girl. I ran inside to grab the cam and thankfully it stayed put. These were hand held. I actually had enough time to get my cam, take pics, run inside, load them into photoshop & check them out. I ran back with the tripod but as I was setting the pod up it ran off.
:eekwtf: did it try to bite you?? :icon_axe:
Hell no I ain't getting that close, I was skurred it was a jumper lol..

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Who knew so many "ladies" on here were afraid of spiders.....:lawl:
:rwerd: if it cant kill you/bite you/give you an std...theyre not that bad.

people should only be scared of things that are deadly, like poisonous snakes and such :lawl:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
so i found a sweet picture tonight while i was washing my car of a spider...went inside and got my camera..started to set it up and it like swung down from the web..i ran inside scurred..and here i am...

shavedaccord

Reaction score
so i found a sweet picture tonight while i was washing my car of a spider...went inside and got my camera..started to set it up and it like swung down from the web..i ran inside scurred..and here i am...
lmao, telephoto lens ftw eric!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
hahaha well i was going to use my 100-300 mm haha..but where the location was it prevented me from doing it..i really did not want to get close to it haha..got about 4 feet from it..was looking in the viewfinder..and well you know the rest..now i feel like i have spiders all over me...

simplesedan99

Reaction score
ahhhh the adds that come up at the top of all the threads you know...well when i opened page two of this tread it says "Pink Spider Ringtones"

i just thought it was ironic

Back