who wants to hear my whip

eggs

Reaction score
I feel like the difference in tint is way to noticeable... And what's stealth black?

And are they fading a little? What brand tint is that?

JSato

Reaction score
Mines not fading, i paid 250 at a shop and i have a life time warranty. My dad's tint faded really bad and it looked really nice at first. But i'm sure all of them will fade overtime. I kinda just feel like thats how cars are suppose to be lighter windows in the front so it doesn't bother me much. Stealth is just matt black.

eggs

Reaction score
ya i know tint will eventually fade(the guy that did mine guaranteed me that mine wont fade) its been 2 years and it doesnt seem to fade. and he did a custom tint job on my car for 100 bucks. I regret the custom tint now but it still has a lifetime warranty but for 100 bucks i cant complain

JSato

Reaction score
ya i know tint will eventually fade(the guy that did mine guaranteed me that mine wont fade) its been 2 years and it doesnt seem to fade. and he did a custom tint job on my car for 100 bucks. I regret the custom tint now but it still has a lifetime warranty but for 100 bucks i cant complain

custom as in how? and yeah dude thats a great price.

eggs

Reaction score
DSC_1099.jpg

its 15% in the front and 5% in the back...the only reason it seems so light is because the passenger side window is down. i used to drive this before i got the accord now its just my winter beater (it was my ricer stage):slap:

JSato

Reaction score
haha rice stage i did my best to avoid it. Its a good looking car for like a backup. I always like coupes

eggs

Reaction score
haha rice stage i did my best to avoid it. Its a good looking car for like a backup. I always like coupes
looking back at it i should have said no... but he really wanted to try it and that gave me the sick discount... its amazing in the snow tho thats why i love it still

JSato

Reaction score
looking back at it i should have said no... but he really wanted to try it and that gave me the sick discount... its amazing in the snow tho thats why i love it still

can't say no to tint for 100, yeah i heard it get freezing in ny

eggs

Reaction score
If you look in the winter thread that ricer made you can see a pic of what my accord looks like... When I go to school I'm usually wearing a teeshirt. Hoody and a northface just to stay warm

JSato

Reaction score
yeah i looks good, some pixs i see snow haha in cali i can wear a teeshirt every day and nothing over but im warm blooded like when its like 45 and lower ill throw a hoody on but thats only early morning

Back