Why closing my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

6THGEN_AI4

Making this thread was "not right".

I as well as everyone else who's met Cody (Wildman) knows he is a very good person and not looking to dick anyone over. I'm closing this b/c there's no reason to come here bad mouthing him over something as small as a t-shirt. Cody may be slow at getting back to you, but he will get back to you.

Ohh you think so???

I think communication is the right thing to do to solve issues don't you think?

I haven't offend anybody here I paid for something that was never delivered and I demand an explanation. I don't do it for the money I do it for the action.
Furthermore I think you are not the most indicating person in determining if I did the right thing or not. So please this has nothing to do with you so again please don’t take it personally.

By closing my previous thread you are just covering his actions. I think you should be mature enough to understand that when you have business you need to take care of them, plus I didn't ask for no favor. And yeah it is just a T-shirt but I was my money and nobody gave it to me I earned. I don't know him you are right but a few ppl around here that know me personally knows that I a man and I don't talk crap neither speak behind anybody.

So for your info you can go ahead and close this one too......
No, there would be no need I just won't come around here again so whatever.

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
Hey, I feel ya man its definately a messed up situation. But I'm sure theres a good reason for why he hasn't been able to get back to you before anyone jumps to conclusions. It doesn't make it right that you've been waiting for the t-shirt for so long, but many people vouch for wildman so theres gotta be something wrong for him to do this.

I don't think you shoulda made it public by making a thread, but honestly I don't know what I woulda done in the situation either, maybe the same thing. Anyways I just saw him on the chatbox a few days ago so maybe he'll be around now and can get back to ya.

Good luck man.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Things happen. Cody is a busy man. He will get back to you. I don't think you should have made a public thread about it. It's not going to make anything better or get your money/shirt back any faster. I would just continue to PM him or email him.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ohh you think so???

I think communication is the right thing to do to solve issues don't you think?

I haven't offend anybody here I paid for something that was never delivered and I demand an explanation. I don't do it for the money I do it for the action.
Furthermore I think you are not the most indicating person in determining if I did the right thing or not. So please this has nothing to do with you so again please don’t take it personally.

By closing my previous thread you are just covering his actions. I think you should be mature enough to understand that when you have business you need to take care of them, plus I didn't ask for no favor. And yeah it is just a T-shirt but I was my money and nobody gave it to me I earned. I don't know him you are right but a few ppl around here that know me personally knows that I a man and I don't talk crap neither speak behind anybody.

So for your info you can go ahead and close this one too......
No, there would be no need I just won't come around here again so whatever.

Yea communication is key, this isnt communication. This is calling someone out publicly. I'm not covering anyone actions. I'm keeping drama off the site. It's between you and Cody, so keep it that way.

Don't talk about maturity when you come on here calling someone out over a T-shirt and then do this. Yes I know its your money, yes I know you obviously earned it. This is not the way to go about getting it back.

Keep it to pm's and e-mail with you and Cody. Any future thread will be closed/deleted on the matter.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
I'm back around, I'll be getting to the t-shirt mess after the weekend.

Right now I'm enjoying the holiday with my family and I hope everyone else can relax and do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back