Why did you pick a coupe/sedan?

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
I got the sedan cause I got a good deal and it was available. I was looking at coupes too. Now I am prety satisfied with the sedan though. Some of the done-up sedans look pretty frickin awesome. I like the way xluben's looks in his signature. I think sedans look better than coupes do when they are slammed. Also the sleeper aspect. If I got the money to go H22 or turbo, I would keep it looking as stock as possible. That way people would be like: "Holy S***! How the crap is that grandma car so fast!"

.ndraaaa

Reaction score
I got a sedan simply because my parents don't want me to race my car. I never even thought about racing my car, they're just way to conservative.

thatonedude

Reaction score
i was at the dealer and i couldnt afford an ep3 so i got the coupe and im happy i did

k3nnex

Reaction score
Because my mom and dad bought it and I wanted to turn it into a sports car looking family car :)

DaAccord98

Reaction score
luved the sedan ever since it came out so bought it after i was older

du3ce

Reaction score
didnt have a choice, but ive always wanted a coupe, now with my car looking as it is now im never going back to coupes

AV_SICK

Reaction score
HAHAHAH i like that i didnt choose the sedan it chose me nice, besides you can fit more girls in a sedan and its more roomy haha

theaccordian

Reaction score
parents knew I was into modding cars and driving recklessly and tehy wanted cheap insurance, so they sold my civic si and got me the most boring, bland, slow car they could find.... a 6th gen sedan.

fothermucker

Reaction score
Anyone who gets laid because of their car surely isn't driving a Honda but something exotic that ends in "i"

Latest posts

Back