wiki your hometown!

Neight

Reaction score
but in Sacramento, Sky's the limit, a small city of only 400,000 and they plan to build 5 highrises in the next 3 yrs, some as tall as 500 feet. Can't wait. and 500 is plenty taller than the state capitol a place that i've only been to a few times in 21 yrs.

rwong410

Reaction score
Neight said:
wow. thats pretty late. for a college town like davis, do you ever eat at fuji's?
I don't have the patience to wait in line for hours. I eat at Sushi Nobu :peace:

Neight

Reaction score
yeah that line is pretty crazy, I usually go there like 1 1/2 before they open and I've only got in with the fist group once and that was a long wait, but I always see ppl I used to hangout with there. It is a pretty cool place to go , small but always good eats.

Jefften10

Reaction score
neworleansskylinesc6.th.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans

My hometown. I am very passionate about this city. There is a certain culture and feeling that most people just don't understand.

I have a lot of pride for my city, even though it is probably the poorest city in America. I am incredibly proud to be from this amazing city.

Last edited:

Neight

Reaction score
wow, only 10,000 ppl? I think my apt bldg has 10,000 ppl hahaha no but man what a small town, muct be cool to live in a small place. you don;t have to deal with all the stuff that you get in huge cities.

Latest posts

Back