Reaction score
Born and raised in Toulouse, France for 5 years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toulouse#City_of_Toulouse

800px-100_4992.jpg

toulouse_canal1.jpg

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^wow, tht looks beautiful!! i wanna go!!!!

anyways, here's the picture of said nipple building.... to make things worse, it's built on top of a hill :rofl:

dbku.jpg

the waterfront in the evening:

4waterfront_sarawak_17072003.jpg

downtown i guess? next ot waterfront

kuching%20waterfront%20-%20day1.jpg

our city's pride and joy... one of 2 cat statues (kuching sounds like cat in term local language).... also, first McD in east malaysia in the background :D and girls to left in long, blue skirts? tht's the national uniform for high school girl.. damn it's ugly :furious:

kuching-center.jpg

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
nothing happens in my birthplace, here , and jax is only really known for our rock bands, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Limp Bizkit, Shinedown, Yellowcard and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Mojeans69

Reaction score
CHID0 said:
Beantown Baby!!!!

800px-Boston_-_Charles_River_View_2006.jpg

More specifically, I grew up in Dorchester/Mattapan

An acurate quote: "The neighborhood also faces many problems related to gang violence in modern times."

Born and Raised in Boston:
afterzakim_large.jpg

Definately has a violence problem...its a great accomplishment to live to see 21.....i would say about 30-40 teenagers murdered last year and this year looks like a record high....

Last edited:

Neight

Reaction score
rwong410 said:
Yeah, that place is still around. They've even extended their hours beyond midnight on Thursday and Fridays to 2am. Unheard of in Davis

wow. thats pretty late. for a college town like davis, do you ever eat at fuji's?

Neight

Reaction score
man look at all those highrises, here in san jose , we have a limit on how high buildings can get and it tops of at like 15 stories which is lame and our downtown isn't very grand looking at all.

Latest posts

Back