will 5th gen spark plug wires fit my 6th gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loso

Reaction score
simple question. i was in at the junkyard today and i came across some spark plug wires that catched my attention, but they were on a 5th gen accord. does anyone know if theyll fit on my 6th gen?

mraw112

Reaction score
It looks like it. does your junk yard have a warranty you can buy? is so get it and if they dont fit then take them back.

loso

Reaction score
It looks like it. does your junk yard have a warranty you can buy? is so get it and if they dont fit then take them back.

yea good idea, i dont think pick n pull has a warranty tho. so im guessing they will fit?

loso

Reaction score

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
if you are a i4 and its not from japan or europe, you've got a 2.3L SOHC VTEC

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
haha cool. thanks bro

No offense bro, but you should really search before doing anything with your car. Because it sounds like your in over your head. If you don't even know what kind of engine you have, that should raise a red flag. You may do more harm that good.

And instead of making kinda pointless threads, u shud just search more or ask one of the more experienced members on here by PM. It will save you some flaming. LOL. I am not trying to speak on the behalf of the OG's in here, I am just giving you my own advice.

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back