Will Fogs Interfere with CAI?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Just go with a DIY Cold air intake. Will perform the same as the AEM, and HA to performance for our F23's without F/I.

Sounds pretty well toned and cheap and free.

02accordcoupe

Reaction score
Please don't buy those fogs. I bought them and they look great, but unless you cut and splice wires, they won't work. I got them working by jumping the wires, and the switch will never work for you no matter what way you wire it. It seems to be a common problem, and I just didn't research it enough. Do it right and go OEM. Its about $100 more, but it's worth it with all of the correct parts for the install.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
loving the one guy in the comments section on that page saying it took him 3 1/2 hours to install them....noobery, how does it work? :lawl:

I'd say even ebay "oem" fogs are better than these amazon supplied ones...these look real iffy as far as fitment and output.

you should just shell out the money for real ones, then there would be no issues. With this jacked up price on amazon, legit ones aren't a far cry away in price actually.

02accordcoupe

Reaction score
loving the one guy in the comments section on that page saying it took him 3 1/2 hours to install them....noobery, how does it work? :lawl:

I'd say even ebay "oem" fogs are better than these amazon supplied ones...these look real iffy as far as fitment and output.
How funny that you mention that... That was me who posted that...haha!
I am somewhat of a "noob", but I exaggerated a little bit with the 3 1/2 hours...
But the output and fitment is great, but the ease of installation would be easier with OEM.
The amazon kit didn't have all of the right pieces. It was missing some of the correct clips and tie wraps that should have been used. Luckily I had some lying around, but still if you didn't, you would be SOL.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
haha! are you serious? that's classic.

but wait...you already bought them? then why are you asking us?

:thinking:

Back