WillT.'s 2000 Accord Coupe (56K Maybe)

Quinchu

Reaction score
Looks like mine o.o;

I feel your pain on the not being lowered, but I have some omnipower coilovers comin' so I'm lookin' foward to it ;)

Quinchu

Reaction score
One thing I found to make the stock car look a hell of alot better without really spending that much... Hit it with some 20% tint all around, makes it look dark, but not too dark to mess with the white color.

Just make sure that you go to a GOOD Tint shop since they have to get around that dot-matrix on the top of your rear window.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Quinchu said:
One thing I found to make the stock car look a hell of alot better without really spending that much... Hit it with some 20% tint all around, makes it look dark, but not too dark to mess with the white color.

Just make sure that you go to a GOOD Tint shop since they have to get around that dot-matrix on the top of your rear window.

but even with tinted windows, it still looks like a SUV with all that wheel gap!

Quinchu

Reaction score
Yeaa... stock height is amazingly High... Heres what you do! Ride it really hard and blow out those struts!

all 4 of mine are gone, so it sits about 1" to 1 1/2" lower... :(

justvtec

Reaction score
WillT. said:
DSCF1941.jpg

Its about time that i see some else that is shown the same stock alloys love as me.
IMG_1883.jpg
Welcome man nice rims :D :D :D

WillT.

Reaction score
Haha, thanks man. I've only seen these rims on one other Accord, besides yours. Is your car lowered at all? It's kinda hard to tell from that angle.

Back