Wink or Broadway?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
And if you need a slightly larger field of vision, is it that hard to turn your head.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I have the 300mm Broadway mirror and it actually clears both visors freely. My main reason for upgrading is that after driving a car with one i noticed the high aimed hids in cars behind you don't blind you as much as with the standard mirror. I believe the broadway mirrors have somewhat of a light tint of some kind to them. One negative thing about them is that since they simply clamp on, if you like to drive with a loud stereo and listen to songs with a lot of bass it'll cause the mirror to shake a bit and distort the view. My solution was to mod the mirror to be one with the standard one and rattle now gone :)

kyOotPnoY

Reaction score
i just bought my 270mm convex the other day and it's AMAZING. I can see so much more.

Broadway FTW.

There's also a Broadway with a blue tint the minimizes the HID lights from the cars behind you.

my 270mm convex was $20

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
I have the 300mm Broadway mirror and it actually clears both visors freely. My main reason for upgrading is that after driving a car with one i noticed the high aimed hids in cars behind you don't blind you as much as with the standard mirror. I believe the broadway mirrors have somewhat of a light tint of some kind to them. One negative thing about them is that since they simply clamp on, if you like to drive with a loud stereo and listen to songs with a lot of bass it'll cause the mirror to shake a bit and distort the view. My solution was to mod the mirror to be one with the standard one and rattle now gone :)

Alright thanks, I'll keep that in mind

i just bought my 270mm convex the other day and it's AMAZING. I can see so much more.

Broadway FTW.

There's also a Broadway with a blue tint the minimizes the HID lights from the cars behind you.

my 270mm convex was $20

Yeah I just ordered mine today but 270mm flat. Can't wait!

Back