WizyWiz's 2001 LX Sedan (56k friendly)

WizyWiz

Reaction score
thanks again, such a welcoming forum, it seems like a good community
:bukkake:
hehe, cant believe this emoticon is an option.

ima still research the coils, maybe find some used ones in the FS forum.
paypal is used here?

nice car looks cleann but im not into the whole bolt-on thing i.e. intake, exhaust etc unless the car is swapped. to me its just added noise to the already quiet, comfortable ride lol but ****s clean keep up tha good work and those are some good springs you got would love to know how they ride. :thumbsup:

lol the header worked wonders for me, in this case, i can pull through 2nd gear! :naughtyrun:
but the springs are comfy, not harsh at all. highly bearable for a little extra stiffness.

still gota get rid of that wheel gap:kenny:

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
thanks again, such a welcoming forum, it seems like a good community
:bukkake:
hehe, cant believe this emoticon is an option.

ima still research the coils, maybe find some used ones in the FS forum.
paypal is used here?

lol the header worked wonders for me, in this case, i can pull through 2nd gear! :naughtyrun:
but the springs are comfy, not harsh at all. highly bearable for a little extra stiffness.

still gota get rid of that wheel gap:kenny:

yea but those springs are something you install temporarily while u save up for the more upscale suspension parts in your case f2 in my case different brand, so i would like to install some springs like that with a small drop around 1 inch. the less of a drop the more the shocks hold up like stock. might invest in a pair of those H&R's to kill some wheel gap until spring '10 when i get my complete suspension overhauled to 5 lug/1 piece suspension etc.

jwong512

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I have the same exact springs and I love them :). I was thinking of getting Coilovers but I'm satisfied for now.

Back