WooHOO!!! First Ticket!!

theaccordian

Reaction score
if youre car ddint come stock with them theyre illegal. Plus I have a retrofit which is illegal because modifying any stock headlight is illegal

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I live in NC, I havent heard of people getting harassed. I know in FL, you pretty much do whatever you want
wiggle.gif

Neight

Reaction score
I used to live right next to capital exwy, but i've never seen any of your cars, I did see a v6 performace guy at the east ridge mall though. I live near downtown now.

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
That sucks man. My suggestion would be to go with the Magnaflow 14832 muffler. It would look really clean with your car, and I'm almost positive you wouldn't get hassled for it. And your car would have a nice low growl.
14832.jpg

theaccordian

Reaction score
just go to ebay and type in "magnaflow" and the part #.

im just getting a magnaflow aluminized steel one and painting it flat black, going stealth...

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
The pic I got on the magnaflow website, the muffler you can find pretty much anywhere. Here's a froogle search for it.

Froogle Search

It's a popular muffler for CL guys who don't go with Comptech's axleback system.

cdubb77

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
He told me to get out of my car and face my car, and he patted me down ( I was basically half naked), and made me get out and sit on the curb in basically my boxers (gym shorts and a wife beater), and he called up another squad car, ALL FOR A MUFFLER, aint that sum sh*t.

That ain't right. :mad: Why was all that "treating you like a criminal" part necessary? Damn pigs. :mad:

theaccordian

Reaction score
for his safety... dude was twice my size equppied with a nihtstick, gun, shotgun, taser, and bulletproof vest. I guess he felt uneasy because the size of my guns. :D

Back