working out and supplements

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
NOXplode is good from what I've heard, but there are better ones out there now that are supposed to be more advanced (Superpump250 and Fusion Force are examples.)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i am not trying to gain or lose weight...but ever since i started drinking smoothies at Smoothie King..i can not stop...there must be some type of drug in them...i am drinking a Strawberry Kiwi Breeze right now...i think is God drank a smoothie he would drink this, it is so freaking good...

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
im taking
ON Whey with dextrose or oats
casein
multiV
fishoil
bulk nutrition CEE
controlled labs white flood, purple wraath and green magnitude
going to start a 4 week Havoc cycle soon

Sonnick

Reaction score
NO-Shotgun I've heard is better than NO-Xplode. I used NO-Xplode and it worked for me. It got me pumped to go to the gym and I noticed results too.

Supplements aside, the most important things are:

1) Eating (protein is great, but just eating in general so your body can absorb nutrients, etc)
2) Consistency

I can't stress consistency enough. If you want results, you MUST be consistent.

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
Yeah I bet most of the NO supplements are pretty much the same. I'm sure most of them would work. I'm probably buying SuperPump cause it is a few bucks cheaper and prosource rates it a bit higher than NOXplode (prosource doesn't make either one.) You just need to cycle on/off of them every month or so. That way your body won't get used to it (or possibly cause damage that is unknown yet to the medical community:skurred:)

But again....like has already been stated: supplements should be considered secondary. A clean diet should be your #1 concern.

Last edited:
Back