Worse 15 hrs ever

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
So last night around 9:30 I was on 49 headin home when I ran over tire debris and one tire went flat. After spendin 45 min puttin on a donut. I drove home. I wake up this morning to go to work as usual and stop at NTB for a tire replacement. As im drivin to work im 2 min from the Metro garage when I hit a ditch and lost my donut. Then I had to wait for my mom to get me so we could go to NTB this morning. After an hour of waiting I finally got a new tire(Falken Ziex that is) and spent 1 hr on the street replacing it and then I went home to change and go to work. Anyone else have a better 15 hours?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i went to meet last nite :redface2: had to drive 40 miles total for tht :redface2: does that count? :hide:

tht sux mike :(

gswarriorsluvr

Reaction score
I've been trying to sleep and stay isolated w/ a nasty rash/hives - all over, blah. Just came from the doctor w/ meds and cortaid.

Roadrage

Reaction score
well no not like that...but ive been up for 72 hours straight on guard duty and patrol, when i was deployed. Mike that has to suck ***....i can relate somewhat...at least the blow out didnt eat up the fender and wiring for the lights. (that happened to me in Hawaii)

Back