Wow...its about damn time Acura

A-cord

Reaction score
i'll take an 8th gen accord coupe 6MT thanks.. the thing they should have done was remodel their whole damn line up besides the SUVs.. the 8th gen sedan looks better than this, but too bad the tsx gets all the luxury goodies..

yeah the tsx could have used some more power but that wasnt the problem.. it just looks atrocious

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
k24>v6...i know this is kinda controversial but its just my opinion that the v6 has poisoned american cars under the japanese brands...the things are almost as big and heavy as v8s and have crappy output...the steel block closed deck I6 motors in japan are superior...and i am pissed that after all this time nissan finally gives us the GTR and puts a ****ing v6 in it...the TSX was the perfect the way it was...

if Acura had come out with an I6 based on the K20...for the larger sedans and made the TL and RL RWD based I would be all for it...when i became really pissed was when they decided the S3000 could be V6...im glad they axed it if thats the case...

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Im really kinda excited about this, and i'll add it up to my "next car" choices. If they made it rwd then it would have been game over. But i still got my eye on a 01 m3. haha lolz frealz.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
k24>v6...i know this is kinda controversial but its just my opinion that the v6 has poisoned american cars under the japanese brands...the things are almost as big and heavy as v8s and have crappy output...the steel block closed deck I6 motors in japan are superior...and i am pissed that after all this time nissan finally gives us the GTR and puts a ****ing v6 in it...the TSX was the perfect the way it was...

if Acura had come out with an I6 based on the K20...for the larger sedans and made the TL and RL RWD based I would be all for it...when i became really pissed was when they decided the S3000 could be V6...im glad they axed it if thats the case...

I agree with you my frwen! :highfives:

juicebox00

Reaction score
ummm... seriously.. their cars really are getting uglier and uglier

Back