WTB : 01 / 02 Honda Accord Coupe Bumper

shyste

Reaction score
trying to find a 01 / 02 honda accord front bumper. I don't want the aftermarket one I need an OEM one. if you have the fogs in even better. went to a honda lot today and they had them but they were wrecked. and been checking daily at multiple pull-a-part yards and still nothing. so if anyone wants to sell theirs let me know

james'99

Reaction score
lol been looking on that. alot of aftermarket and stocks with tears and stuff. e-mailed a few but they probably wont ship to me (hope they do) but thanks again man.

Yeah. Sorry man. OEM primered bumpers are $200 on Majestic honda

shyste

Reaction score
went to 1 junkyard. said bumper would be 85$ then came back and said it was wrecked. i then wen on car-parts.com and seen they posted that they had one but would cost 300 then they will fix it. should of called before i drove all the way there.

went to another junkyard and they had it there too. found the car and part to find that the side part that connects to the fender was off. someone proably ripped one side off.

sooo still in search. anyone that knows someone in NC/VA thats parting out a 01-02 coupe or that will ship an OEM bumper

Back