WTB:Racing Raven Grille

sPeCiaL eD

Reaction score
Noob here so hopefully I posted this correctly...

From the research I've been able to do on this site, it would appear this is the only grille (or grille delete, as the case may be) that will fit my ride.

Random google searches have proved fruitless (as a previous thread advised this item is discontinued).

Please advise. I fear this is a lost cause... :doh:

-sPeCial eD
2002 Honda Accord SE Sedan

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Only grilles on 98-00 coupes are removable. You have an '02 sedan, which means you can paint it or cut it out.

sPeCiaL eD

Reaction score
-Badgertype:

Holy high priced items, Batman!

No, I get it. Supply is reflective in cost. I really appreciate the offer (because I really thot I wouldn't even get a response). I'm going to pass though.

-RedRyder:

I tried to find examples of people who have cut but didn't see anything. The only other alternative I found was the coupe bumper/grille/hood swap. I'll keep researching but if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them.

Thanks for the responses guys!
-sPeCiaL

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
also if i am correct the grill RR grill was for the 98-00 sedan bumpers, it wouldn't fit on yours anyway.

best bet do a 98-00 coupe bumper conversion and buy a type r grill. relatively cheap and easy.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
one day i will part out the accord and then i will lower the price.

eddrockstar7

Reaction score
Any pix of a sedan grill that was cut out? Ive been looking for a coupe bumber here and its impossible.....=/

Back