WTF Happend 2 6GA? So Dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
So ive been lookin at the site the last couple days and I was just wondering :eekwtf: happend to 6GA? We used to have good convos on the shoutbox and posts were always on topic but now its just like Ricefest '08 on this site, people just postin the dumbest shyt and its so annoying man, makes me not wanna come on the site anymore, you can ban me but I used to come on this site 1st everyday and go to sleep on it at night but now I just check it like once a day! :rice:

indowanksta88

Reaction score
haha i remember u were posting on v6p and claiming 6ga was getting too ricey for u. i dunno, the way i see it, if there is a thread you dont like, just ignore it and move on, no need to complain about it.

ccordex00

Reaction score
haha i remember u were posting on v6p and claiming 6ga was getting too ricey for u. i dunno, the way i see it, if there is a thread you dont like, just ignore it and move on, no need to complain about it.

exactly! besides not all the people around here are ricers!..

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
ricefest? :lawl:

badger and justin bringz teh failz in teh frzbox :fail:

:hide: jk jk..... good to see some ppl stepping it up... my new job doesn't allow meh to hoe it out no more... so sad :sad:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Kid2000EX, was supposed to have a Sig when I hit 500 posts, but I digress. :coffee:

As for your OP, I think it's a stage that various Forums go through, sometimes the posts are actually great, other times, the posts reflect 'lighter' topics. :thinking:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
maybe help out instead of complaining? especially **** talking on other sites. i talk **** about v6p, but i dont go there anymore so theres not people reporting to the other site about it.

see the difference?

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
I allways thought you were the ricer???? :p

didnt notice whatever your talking about but if you leave

bye bye!!!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
doesn't feel different to me...6GA has never been as serious as other forum sites...but then problem is when the site gets bigger it attracts more noobs..so it is harder to keep it as close and like a family..

if u ever see any problems i would just report it to one of the mods..and if we see what ur getting at then we can try and control the problem before it gets big..

i hate to see that u hate this site..but i have absolutely no clue how it is rice now?? doesn't even make sense..people just throw that term out when they don't really know what to say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back