WTF? i still havent gotten my stimulus check yet

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
duece...did they ever send u another letter stating a date wen the stimulus check would be sent out...i remeber a couple weeks before i got mine i got a letter stating if i didnt receive it within like 3 weeks of that date to give em a call....couple days later i got the stimulus check....u remember if they sent u such a letter?
I got my notification letter 2 days before my cheque. Way to waste $10mil informing the citizens LOL

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
dude, seriously, if you're not going to contribute any useful info, don't post.

90% of your posting is just smilies.

seriously. stop the bs.

deuce, really sucks dude, i was one of the last people, but i got mine last week. check that site and see whats up, maybe give them a call too.

who else thinks its beat that it comes out of the texes next year? it stupid, haha, its not $600 bucks, its just a front, ill prolly have to pay in next year cuz of this **** :boo:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
damn duce that sucks, but if it makes ya feel better if you don't get it you won't have it taken out of your *** next year

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
seriously. stop the bs.

deuce, really sucks dude, i was one of the last people, but i got mine last week. check that site and see whats up, maybe give them a call too.

who else thinks its beat that it comes out of the texes next year? it stupid, haha, its not $600 bucks, its just a front, ill prolly have to pay in next year cuz of this **** :boo:

Werd, if I would have known that I would have told them to keep their dirty money...........

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
or you could throw it in an IRA, i'm sure danny would know the best way to actually make it work out in your favor

Back