WTF Is this

jccg5

Reaction score
ok people i have some wierd *** conversation with this person in uk..since he mail me from his email address @ yahoo.co.uk so here the story

i list my rim up for sale on craigslist and then the next thing i know this dude twannn buy my rim and then he email me this which i totally didnt get what the **** he said..so help me out ..by the way my rim is sold already i ddint told him yet so here is what he email me

Hello,
Thanks for the mail.i will like you to know that am okay with the price,and i want you to know that the payment is going to be inform of a cheque and the total amount on the cheque will be ($2,500)which you will deduct ($300 + $100 for the running around) and send the balance to my shipping company who will be coming to your location for the pick-up,so if that is okay by you i will like you to get back to me with this information where the cheque can be send to and this is as follows.
YOUR FULL NAME...........
ADDRESS............
STATE.................
ZIP CODE...........
PHONE NUMBER(OFFICE,HOME).................
so i will be expecting yout mail with this information and as soon as the cheque get's to you,you will send the balance to my shipping company shipper so i will be expecting your mail back Asap
Thanks
Best Regards

WTF IS GOING ON HERE !!

Mojeans69

Reaction score
I saw that on TV its a scam....They send you a bogus check and you send them back like $2000 of good money and then the check doesnt clear

HaloCoupe

Reaction score
Yea i used to get those on my college email account like crazy, haha he was like i need a way to get paid for my paitings and all this crap

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Definiely a scam.

Another one is that you get an e-mail from a person/company who just went bankrupted or that person's close relative died and left them a nie wad of mony.
Only thing is that it's in some type of off shore account or somethig. So wat they need is your personal bank account information and they can transfer you teh money and you withdrawl it and send them a cashiers check and you keep like $1mil or something.

blindside

Reaction score
I always get those type of emails whenever i sell something on craiglist

jonblizz

Reaction score
Yeah i get those scam letters all the time on craigslist!!
some ppl even im'ed me and damn near cussed me out because i refused to accept a "Cheque" i mean i would take the check and wait till it cleared or ef it burn them and not send them ish!! But karma is a bytch so i just ignore such buyers!!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i say turn him in if you can..i dont' know how craigs works

it's almost impossible.. only thing we can do is flag them and have CL close the post.. i get those emails a lot...it's bascially getting u to send them money, and u get nothing in return...

lwlba

Reaction score
i say email teh bich back and tell him to suck ur dick

Back