wtf snow? time for a mini shoot

imaricer:)

Reaction score
what part of Pa are u from. It says ur from VA so the only part i can think of is SW PA. and that is where i lived since i turned 6 lol i have a lot of family up there.

Anyways nice ride. could be a tad bit lower but i know how the snow gets there. and i would do something w the tail lights. i hate the oem 98-00 tail lights when they are stock.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Wheels are different. Not crazy about em, but don't hate em. Kinda like it.
thats how I am. they arn't anything special but they look good to me, so I'll rock em till I can afford my 5lug swap.

what part of Pa are u from. It says ur from VA so the only part i can think of is SW PA. and that is where i lived since i turned 6 lol i have a lot of family up there.

Anyways nice ride. could be a tad bit lower but i know how the snow gets there. and i would do something w the tail lights. i hate the oem 98-00 tail lights when they are stock.
I'm in Indiana PA about an hour east of pittsburg

I'd love to go lower but I scrap as it is. once the car is no longer my DD it will be lower. As for the tails I'm still tryin to decide whether or not I want red clears or LED red clears.

so where's the snow? lol

lol in like every picture I took. It's that white stuff. :jae:

phouriuh

Reaction score
for now yes. if all goes as planned I'll be making a custom 3" exhaust to a apexi WS2 turbo muffler while I'm in chassis fab from january to march.

I just got these wheels why would a change anytime soon?

thanks buddy

the rims have no color or style really they look like old bmw rims powdercoat them is my suggestion :)

Back