WV hillbilly New to the site

doughboy

Reaction score
I just purchased a used 2002 accord SE 4speed auto sedan in firepepper red. This is my first Honda but not my first import(Datsun 310 was the first) Anyway it looks like you have a really good community here and look forward to being part of this site.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome, first take care of things like checking fluids, tires, brakes, etc. Generally if you treat these cars well, they'll do the same for you.

doughboy

Reaction score
Welcome, first take care of things like checking fluids, tires, brakes, etc. Generally if you treat these cars well, they'll do the same for you.

When I was young man I loved working on cars but now days I let the experts do the work. I do have a Honda dealer just down the street that has a good reputation. They quoted me $750 for the timing belt job that I need to get done soon witch from what I understand is about right.

doughboy

Reaction score
If so, that's not half bad for that job.

When I bought the car the dealer gave me a car fax that showed the Honda dealer had serviced the car in the past so I do have history there. The dealer gave me 12 month 12 thousand miles on the drive train so that gives me some time to get the cash saved.

doughboy

Reaction score
Took my accord on a fun drive down a winding country
Road today. I have to say I love the double wishbone suspension
In these cars. The car felt really tight for a 12 year old car with
158,000 thousand miles on it.

Back