x5carl3tmurd3rx's OTHER turbo build lawl update 9/9/12

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I guess this is how an automotive stable is established! Congrats on the newest purchase.

Awesome work so far, Patrick.

Wish I had the space to do this type of work at my house.

Appreciate the updates.

:beer:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Nice Patrick! I can just picture you happy and realize you can't stop :lawl:

Nice prgress!!!! Engine bay I fcking clean and that new cover!!! Sick ****.!

Do a double barrel roll! :rock:
haha yeah man I was so stoked to test drive it and then I was like wait where are the brakes... haha

I guess this is how an automotive stable is established! Congrats on the newest purchase.

Awesome work so far, Patrick.

Wish I had the space to do this type of work at my house.

Appreciate the updates.

:beer:

haha apparently! I now own a 95 ford truck that I use to plow in the winter, a 92 240sx, a 93 240sx, a 96 240sx, and a 98 accord. hahaha if you wanna get technical the title of the 91 hatch that my roomate bought before he moved is still in my name. so I own that one too hahah

SykVSyx

Reaction score
haha apparently! I now own a 95 ford truck that I use to plow in the winter, a 92 240sx, a 93 240sx, a 96 240sx, and a 98 accord. hahaha if you wanna get technical the title of the 91 hatch that my roomate bought before he moved is still in my name. so I own that one too hahah

You go, 'Jay Leno'!

:D

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
hahah no where near leno's stable. someday maybe haha. the 96 240 is just a pile of metal. I've been selling pieces for a few months even had a guy come cut the whole rr corner off haha. its pretty much all used up other then a few parts so I'll scrape it soon. then I'll be almost back to normal person amount of cars.

in other news I ordered the new turbo and oil feed today. excited. ^_^

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
New turbo and oil feed installed last night. Considerably less smoke but still smoking :( I feel like it can't ALL be from my valve stem seals since it barely smoked at all before boost. Also drove it home day an encountered some detonation once the car was warm -_- then I realized I never put my colder plugs in ^_^ if I can find a spark plug socket here at the house I'll do those tonight. Getting there!

Back