xenon lip teaser

Bee Dizzle

Reaction score
lol wings west has a club we should start a xenon CLUB!!!!!!!

Bee Dizzle

Reaction score
lol my Bad, i think there is one on V6P not on here but someone should start one!!! for both xenon and wings west

dj__mo

Reaction score
so tru, soo many people got the WW, but man dont like the sides thats y im seeing how this coupe will come out with xenon sides cuz i wouldnt mind that, and PLEASE paint that otherwise in some pix cant even tell if u have a lipkit on

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Some of us already are part of the 'X-Men Krew', just waiting for the rest of you to join! :coffee:

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Xenon Lip Kit Retrofit to Coupe Project

so tru, soo many people got the WW, but man dont like the sides thats y im seeing how this coupe will come out with xenon sides cuz i wouldnt mind that, and PLEASE paint that otherwise in some pix cant even tell if u have a lipkit on

I'm going to paint the whole kit once I get to mod the rear. I'll post up pics when it's done.

Tx_Accord98

Reaction score
Some of us already are part of the 'X-Men Krew', just waiting for the rest of you to join! :coffee:

What if you are 75% Xenon and 25% Wings West. Which club would you be in? I've got a Wings West lip in my garage with a spare bumper that i haven't put on.

BTW, how in the hell do you Xenon guys keep your front lip from scraping the ground. I'm on my second front lip. I don't plan on raising the car. 70 + mph and wind downforce own the xenon on my 4dr.

turtlebone

Reaction score
Re: Xenon Lip Kit Retrofit to Coupe Project

DSC09580.jpg

That looks sick Hassan! :thumbsup: Glad you're finally finishing up my project :)

can't wait to see it done :roy:

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Got a small little update. Got a quote from a local reputable shop.

They asked for $900 to mod the rear lip, paint the whole kit + repaint bumpers and mold the lips to the bumpers. If I go this route, I will try to push him to reclear the CF hood too. But that's not the important part, I'm undecided whether or not I should even have the kit molded.

The few pros of having the kit molded that I know of are:
-Looks hella clean :boink:
-It'll make it look more 'right' as if the kit was made for the coupe (even though it isn't)

The few cons that I know of are:
-Might look good in the beginning but after bottoming out a few times it might just crack and cause problems. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a urethane lip, don't ya think?
-When it comes time to part out, I'll be in a bind. I'll have to find replacement bumpers so that I could sell the front and rear bumpers. Or I'd have to sell the car with the kit on it. The sale will be much tougher to sell with full bumpers, since not many people want to buy new bumpers when they decide to buy lip kits.

I still have plenty of time to think over this so I'd like a few opinions. I considered molding because I want to repaint both my bumpers too because the paint on them is pretty ****ty lol. It's like this, I want to repaint the bumpers, why not mold it too? lol. But yeah, I'm looking at about $700 w/out molding.

Back