Xenon vs. Wings West

Bee Dizzle

Reaction score
039-1.jpg

img8052.jpg

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I love the WW kit overall no matter how many have it we just don't have many options it's the most Oem looking kit for us. I do like the Xenon rear a little bit more for some reason. Back in the day I always loved this Xenon kitted sedan below in the pic. This pic or car has only been seen by the real OG's on this site lol. Accordance from Vancouver had one of the cleanest Xenon Sedan's back then. I also think this kit looks better on a darker accords but he's pulled this kit of well on his car.

df.jpg

6h.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Dre, I was looking for pics of that sedan, thanks for posting that. Nice find with the one from the mag as well.

And yes, I would say for 2010, Xenon vs Wings West.......Xenon Wins. :thumbsup:

The 'battle' continues on.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
xenon front and sides are ugly as fawk in my opinion......too lazy to post a pic so pretend theres a pic of nikita's car in my post.

:thumbsup:

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
WW ftw, Xenon looks to out of place on the accord imo, some people have pulled it off tho. everyone is biased...

(Your favorite WW accord here)

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
the xenon looks alright but i can't get over how it looks kinda like fat rolls being bunched up on the pavement...

i'm just not a fan of adding brand new lines(style) to the car via extra body panels, the accord has great lines already and you only need to complement them....

it's just my opinion but every clean xenon kitted car would look 2x as good if it had the WW kit, who cares about wanting to be different. If you wanted that you shouldn't have picked a car that is in the top 10 of popularity in numbers. Especially when the cars that are truly well put together are still few and far between. It's all about a combination of parts that flow, not any one. By saying that you picked it because its different, it kind of seems like even though you wanted the WW and would have picked it if no one else had it you would. Your gonna be real unhappy if you pick things based on what everyone else has, you'll never get what YOU want.

When I picked out the Mugen style front and sides for my car it was right after nearly everyone had them. In fact when I told people on the forum I bought it they were like, OMG those are so played out. The fact is I liked it and wanted to see what it would look like. After I got the wheels and stance right there was almost no time when the car was parked that I didn't want to take a picture of it.

I know that this won't be a popular opinion but I don't give a ****.:p

Back