xxr quality

haccord13

Reaction score
Alright so I'm looking at a set of xxr 530 for my 01 coupe and while i was looking i saw some forums talking bad about the brand and wanted to know what you guys thought about them?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There have been some horror stories, but I think I've heard more Rota stories. Tons of people run XXR though, since everyone and their brother has them on their 6GA.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Xxr fine the 1st time, absolutely crap the 2nd. Never going back. Chrome was peeling in like 2 weeks, I pay to have tires dismounted/mounted AND shipping both ways to find out iF I get warranty? F that. More than they are worth again.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
I bought the 527s. I'm happy with them. Worth the money if you're on a budget. Definitely a good wheel for the money.

Varnell

Reaction score
I'm running XXR 527's. I paid $500 for all four from nlmotoring.com. I really can't complain. The paint does come off a bit too easily, but I planned on plastidipping them eventually.

I'm not sure how crack resistant they are since I'm like a grandma when driving over road imperfections. lol

haccord13

Reaction score
Alright thanks a lot was having doubts buying them.

Of topic do you guys think the 530s would look good on a coupe? im like 4-5 inches lower

White6GAV6

Reaction score
The member todd_cards on here(Instagram too) has the 530s in gold.

I also bought mine from nlmotoring, best pricing I found. I didn't have a problem with paint coming off easily, but I also got mine powder coated after a year. Haven't had a problem with them cracking in 2 years(knock on wood). I've hit some pretty bad bumps too.

haccord13

Reaction score
The member todd_cards on here(Instagram too) has the 530s in gold.

I also bought mine from nlmotoring, best pricing I found. I didn't have a problem with paint coming off easily, but I also got mine powder coated after a year. Haven't had a problem with them cracking in 2 years(knock on wood). I've hit some pretty bad bumps too.

thanks a lot gives me better view on how they look

was wondering if you had to pull your fenders of did you just do a roll?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Just a roll. I'm not running any crazy specs though. 18x8.75 +35 with a 15mm spacer rear and 5mm front.

Back