Ya know what the best feeling in the world is?

angelplus

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Found some things out today...

My supposedly "new" Bosch fuel pump was in fact...a Denso. No way in hell they changed it. If I disconnected the SAFC and then turned the car on I got a CEL for the map sensor (again). So I just ripped that out entirely and it still doesnt go past 5500 rpms. It goes back in on monday.

Amazing how only installing 3 things, a fuel pump, cat, and rear brakes is causing me this much of a fucking headache almost 3 months later. Oh, and I give up on this car, after this is fixed and I get the body parts I want and get it painted, I'm done.

**** this car. **** Honda, right in the ear, hard.

Hahaha, haven't we all said that. Yeah, I'm taking mine into the shop for some repairs next week that I dont want to deal with, so w/e. I hope they tell me that my tranny is bad, have a blown motor, or need to replace the motor becuase of my cross threaded spark plug :) ohhh well I just hope that I get a new engine, and while their at it, they can just put in a manual swap.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So...$300 later and its fixed and drives/runs fine. I dunno what the problem was cuz they replaced the same things I did, plugs/wires/cap/dizzy/MAP sensor, check timing but they got it to work. So I have some blue "performance" wires now, bleh. I'll put the MSD's back on later. I guess if it does it again, we'll know what the problem was.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dunno the codes, I tried to find an Autozone before class but couldn't so I just parked it. My dad came and switched me cars so I could get to work after class and it completely died on him on the highway, had to get it towed back to the shop which is the only time it would start back up for him. He went down this morning to have a "talk" w/ the owner since we know him pretty well.

Back