yakima rack and new black housed oems

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
are staggered rims lame if you have fwd? or racing seats if you don't track your car... its all about the look, always has been and always will be.:action-smiley-042:

I just find it ironic that cycling accessories have become "trendy" in the car modification scene. My bike is worth more than most cars that wear roof racks...

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
I just find it ironic that cycling accessories have become "trendy" in the car modification scene. My bike is worth more than most cars that wear roof racks...

i hear you, its also ridiculous to see very expensive bmws and benz with sticker-bombed lips... in all honesty i think people just do the roof rack thing cuz they like how the fairing has spoiler-like appearance and as you know spoilers are legit:naughty:

greekpizza

Reaction score
i consider my self a biker though so its straight. i also got it for my snowboard.

greekpizza

Reaction score
tryin to jack my style costa?QUOTE]

ha i wouldnt worry about it, i can only go so far, im limited by the 2dr 4dr thing. lol. jp i wont copy your springs i promise. i cant afford them. but i decided to get some ground control sleeves so its like performance on a budget lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
tryin to jack my style costa?QUOTE]

ha i wouldnt worry about it, i can only go so far, im limited by the 2dr 4dr thing. lol. jp i wont copy your springs i promise. i cant afford them. but i decided to get some ground control sleeves so its like performance on a budget lol.

Follow your sig, you'll be fine.

Back