Yay for window problems!

Honda4Life

Reaction score
So it's raining today and I had my window rolled down in the garage but when I went to roll it up with was DRAGGING! Now I assume that it has to do with the window motor and I found one for about 60 bucks at autozone but on an online site I found motor and tracks for 80 bucks shipped.

Worth replacing the whole system or just buy the motor and save 20 bucks?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i got my window regulator and motor for like 56 shipped from ebay. and get the whole thing, not just the motor. my driver window is smooth as silk and fast as hell, passenger side feels really slow now

Honda4Life

Reaction score
i got my window regulator and motor for like 56 shipped from ebay. and get the whole thing, not just the motor. my driver window is smooth as silk and fast as hell, passenger side feels really slow now

The only reason I was looking at this more expensive one was because it is a DORMAN brand which is said to be the BEST...

any opinions on that statement?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
since this is my first window regulator purchase, i can comment and say its good. but i dont know the expensive brands haha

Honda4Life

Reaction score
The only reason I want the best is because its only 20 bucks more and I assume the labor is going to be a B so I want to do it as minimal amount of times as I can.

Apparently they're like $400 originally:redxdance:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
it was pretty simple to take out the old one and install the new one. i think it only took me 30-45 minutes? but that was because i kept dropping nuts :)lawl:) and it was hard to find them on my driveway.

but, its your money so spend it how you want haha

Honda4Life

Reaction score
Trust me I am suuuper tight on money and the only reason I am able to make this purchase is bc the hospital is allowing me to make interest free payments.

I didn't know it was that easy...i was always told...if the labor cost more than the part...get the best so you dont have to change it for as long as possible

Back