yay nayy?

XceZs

Reaction score
So if you recall i said i was going to paint my racing harts purple but decided not to and instead i just painted the stock's .. i only did the front to just to see if they would look good. I raised the front a little bit since i thought these rims were going to make my car lower but that was not true so tomorrow is another day and ill see how the feed back comes to see ill paint the back rims and just dump the car again.. well guy's let me knoww =]:peace:

P8250253.jpg

P8250252.jpg

P8250249.jpg

I know the pictures are kinda bad but it was a quick shoot.

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
Ehh....they are interesting....

But nobody elses opinion matters much anyway. It's about what you like and what you think looks good on your car...other people shouldn't judge...I'm one to know. I get shyt about my altezzas allthe time haha...

You like it, you go for it

Accord_J30A

Reaction score
ehh....they are interesting....

But nobody elses opinion matters much anyway. It's about what you like and what you think looks good on your car...other people shouldn't judge...i'm one to know. I get shyt about my altezzas allthe time haha...

You like it, you go for it

+1

XceZs

Reaction score
Umm purple from auto zone rustoleum duplicolor i believe its called?... honestly when i was painting it i wasn't astonished about the color, i was already thinking about what other color i should paint them. that's why i posted it here, wanted to see what people would say since im a little iffy about i, if anything ill just make them flat black and just be murdered out.

Last edited:

Accord_J30A

Reaction score
Ohh no wonder the color turn out a bit different. I got my rattle from lowes.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Honestly, I HATE painted stock wheels, BUT if you did a good prep job and a phenomenal job painting them, the Racing Harts would look pretty dope in purple. It would have to be a gloss finish though.

XceZs

Reaction score
Honestly, I HATE painted stock wheels, BUT if you did a good prep job and a phenomenal job painting them, the Racing Harts would look pretty dope in purple. It would have to be a gloss finish though.

Only reason i painted the stock rims cause they were already all scratched up and just looked bad.. so i decided to have fun with them instead of going ahead and painting the RH's right off the bat. but i already know what im going to paint the RH's flat black face and the lip neon green and the inside of the rim green as well so it would stand out. put alottttt of gloss on the lip so it can be shinyy.. idk what i should do with the stock's though still undecided

Back